Managing Director, Licensee
In the highly competitive property market every seller is looking for an edge, with a wealth of local property knowledge that only 35 years local selling experience can bring, Paul Heslop is at the forefront of a new era of real estate in terms of innovative marketing and exceptional negotiating and communication skills, that is the edge every seller is looking for.
A vastly experienced auctioneer in his own right, Paul is well known for his amazing success rate at auction and the determined way he negotiates on behalf of his selling clients when marketing a property with a listed price.
- Managing Director and Licensee of Century 21 Bayside
- Recipient of the Century 21 “Centurion Award”. Placed in the Leading 2% of Century 21 agents worldwide, (currently numbering above 110,000 worldwide)
- Has been selling property throughout southern Sydney for over 38 years
- Recognised as one of the area’s leading sales agents
- Has achieved many suburb record prices
- Has broad experience across all property type and price levels
- Specialist in innovative and response driven high impact marketing
- Has owned the agency since opening on February 2nd 1982
- Licenced Real Estate Agent, business agent, auctioneer and strata manager
- Backed by a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals
- Has a record of the greatest number of sales on the Sans Souci Peninsular
- NSW Justice of The Peace
- Centurion Awardee
- Multiple Platinum Sales Success Award recipient
- Multiple Gold Sales Success Recipient
- Multiple Silver Sales Success Recipient
- Multiple Bronze Sales Success Recipient
- Multiple Golden Gavel Recipient, Outstanding Results in Sales "Under the Hammer" at Auction
- Century 21 Marketing Awardee
- Multiple Sales and Auction Awardee with previous Real Estate Franchise Group
To whom it may concern,
I live in the U.S. and was selling my house in Australia.
Century 21 Bayside’s level of service was incredible. The process of selling a house can be quite stressful. However, Paul Heslop and Cassandra Camilleri made the whole process very easy and smooth.
It was a very pleasant experience from beginning to end. Their professionalism and communication were outstanding to say the least. I highly recommend them in the future to anyone trying to sell a house.
We recently had the pleasure of purchasing our first house through Century 21 Bayside.
Unlike other estate agents we’ve dealt with, Paul offered honest and forthcoming advice to assist us with our purchase and we really felt we could trust him.
We had frequent conversations with Cassandra who was not only absolutely lovely but always made herself available to answer any questions, was quick to respond to emails and willing to offer support when needed.
Century 21 Bayside are unique in the personalised service they offer and we would recommend them without hesitation.
Thanks to Paul and Cassandra,
We have dealt with Paul twice in the last few years, once when my father purchased an apartment from him, and two years later when we sadly had to sell it as a deceased estate. On both occasions Paul and Cassandra were fantastic to deal with - direct, honest, empathetic and always very helpful. I can't recommend them highly enough.