Licensed Real Estate Agent
Mobile: 0413 769 773
Sonia has been a lifelong resident of Liverpool. Her family started a business in Railway street in 1964 and since then her family has proudly worked and supported the Liverpool community, from there Sonia has grown and worked hard to perfect her quality of service to her local area and understand people’s needs.
Sonia started with century 21 Combined Liverpool in 1999 and has a very strong passion for the business.
Sonia believes the key to a successful career comes with a great deal of hard work, Knowledge of the area, commitment, dedication and most of all a passion for what you do.
She is also a multiple Gold Award winner which is a true reflection of her passion for the business along with the ability to consistently deliver the best outcomes for her clients whilst displaying very valuable traits of honesty, integrity and commitment to her business and clients alike.
* Top Sales Person Q1 2016 in NSW Residential
* Platinum Award Q1 2016 Residential
* Silver Award Q3 2015 Residential
* Platinum Award Q2 2015 Residential
* Gold Award Q4 2014 Residential
* Platinum Award Q4 2013 Residential
* Silver Award Q3 2013 Residential
* Gold Award Q1 2013 Residential
* Bronze Award Q4 2012 Residential
* Gold Award Q2 2012 Residential
* Gold Award Q1 2012 Residential
* Silver Award Q4 2011 Residential
* Gold Award Q2 2011 Residential
* Silver Award Q4 2010 Residential
* Silver Award Q3 2010 Residential
* Gold Award Q2 2010 Residential
* Silver Award Q2 2010 Auction
* Bronze Award Q1 2010 Residential
Christine, Robert, Russell & I just wanted to thank you and your team at Century 21 Liverpool for the wonderful job you did in selling Dad’s house – 14 Medley Ave, Liverpool.
Right from the start you were confident of a great outcome and you worked tirelessly to achieve this. Your sound knowledge of the area and selling market is amazing.
Nothing was too much trouble for you and you kept us informed and in the loop at all times.
The thing that won me over to choose Century 21 Liverpool was that you outlined everything up front…. the way the house was to be marketed, photographed, advertised as well as the fees and charges, we knew just where we stood with you. You are so professional in the way you go about the business of selling real estate.
You showed great compassion for my brother, which my sister & I greatly appreciated. You were spot on with your appraisal of the market value of the house and we hugely appreciated the encouragement you gave us (especially me) in every step of the selling process.
The auction was amazing and even though I was very nervous and had mixed emotions regarding selling the family home, it was an outstanding result.
We can’t thank you enough for the time, effort and patience you put in to achieve the end result. We won’t hesitate in recommending you to our family and friends.