Sales and Marketing/Licensed Real Estate Agent
Grace started her working career in a Sales Assistant role with Century 21 Nelson Bay in the beginning of 2015. Grace's position changed in 2016 where she is now working in both Sales and Marketing. Grace’s success' are determined by her commitment to achieving exceptional results through her local market knowledge and her passion for her community. Born and raised in Nelson Bay, Grace has lived and worked locally for the duration of her career. Working closely with Licensed Sales Agents Resharyn CayfordHowell and Principal Michael Kirby, she quickly gained great understanding of the skills required to see successful results in Sales and the marketing techniques to drive those sales.
With a driven approach, she completed her Certificate of Registration within the first 2 months of working at Century 21 Nelson Bay. Furthermore she went and completed her Certificate III in Property Services within 6 months and Certificate IV Property NSW License Course within 12 months. Grace is now a fully qualified Real Estate Agent and has had the privilege of being a top 3 finalist for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Trainee of the year 2016 for NSW Hunter Region. With the combination of growing knowledge and skills in her realestate career Grace is a valued team member at Century 21 a leading property industry in Australia and Worldwide.
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate III in Property Services (Agency)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Finalist in Property Management Small Business awards 2015
- Finalist in Property Sales Small Business Awards 2015
- Finalist in Property Sales Small Business Awards 2016
- Hunter Region Finalist for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year 2016
"Would you please thank Grace and Resharyn on my behalf for being so understanding and trying their best to accommodate my needs when arranging sales inspections. I have really appreciated it" - Aviva.