6 Stanton Drive, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
| || |
Property DetailsSOLD AT AUCTION
Sale Date: 02/07/2014
Council Rates: $377.00
Water Rates: $174.00
Land Area: 934 m²
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION AFTER 1 OPEN HOME! CALL ANIL FOR MORE DETAILS ON 0421 062 185
TESTIMONIAL: 6 Stanton Drive, West Pennant Hills (Mr Saurabh Jain)
I wanted to thank the whole team engaged to sell our house at West Pennant Hills.
Anil was always extending his thoughts and great ideas to ensure the property is well presented and positioned at its best right from the start. Anil's approach and mannerism made it easy and address any anxiety from the experience, while Sheridan kept us well informed. There were other real estate agents who were very keen to have our property listed and pursued us but we knew Century21 WPH from our previous experience and they did not let us down again. The team continues to surprise and exceed our expectation. The house was sold on the first open house and well above our expected price! This is a result of your team's capability and ability to communicate both with the buyers and the seller very effectively. Thank you very much!
With much sincere appreciation...Saurabh
PRICE GUIDE: $1,050,000
Positioned on a generous parcel of approximately 934sqm with a wide street frontage this dual level home would be perfect for young families. Offering a lifestyle with a generous yard and pool the home is perfect to entertain. Drenched with natural light, with views from the upper level the home has so much to offer.
* Expansive formal and casual living spaces with classic neutral tones
* Large deluxe gas and electric renovated kitchen superbly appointed for entertaining
* Generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, ensuite to main
* Generous separate rumpus opening on to an expansive yard with a covered entertaining area
* Sparkling in ground solar heated, salt water pool.
* Big double lock-up garage plus plenty off street parking
* 1.5KW solar panels to reduce your electric bills
* Immensely liveable now, scope to update to taste if desired
* Minutes to the M2 and quality schools like the Murray Farm School
* Circular driveway with side entrance for boats or caravans
* Plenty of storage through the house with a shed in the backyard
* Estimate Rental Income: $850.00-$900.00 per week
* Council Rates - $377.00 per quarter
* Water Service - $31.33 per quarter
* Water Waste Serve - $142.67 per quarter
Call Anil Today as this may sell before auction.