15A Royal Oak Place, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
| || |
Property DetailsSOLD AT AUCTION
Sale Date: 09/08/2014
Land Area: 902 m²
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - CONTACT JOSEPH TAN FOR MORE INFORMATOIN
TESTIMONIAL: Knowledge, Experience, Assistance
15A Royal Oak Place, West Pennant Hills (Mascarenhas Family)
I would like to thank you for selling my property in West Pennant Hills. Your advice to list the property as quickly as possible to take advantage of the shortage of stock in the market was spot on.
Your assistance in helping me make my property more inviting to prospective buyers expeditiously and on budget was invaluable. You managing the process of painting, installing light fittings and floor coverings, relieved my stress and gave me peace of mind. My property now looked fresh, modern and more attractive. Your knowledge and experience in marketing provided the property wide exposure and access to a diverse range of buyers.
Dealings with you were warm and professional and you went the extra mile, nothing was too much! This tremendous effort on your part eventuated in securing an excellent price after three weeks and before auction.
I have no hesitation in recommending you to potential sellers, from my experience I know you will do the best that you can for them.
Sought after, quiet cul de sac position, family home with pool and low maintenance grounds backing a bush backdrop. Zoned Murray Farm Primary School – what more could you want?
* Master with walk in robe & ensuite
* Three double sized bedrooms with built in robe
* Downstairs Study, Rumpus & casual/Family rooms
* Spacious timber Kitchen overlooking pool & bush
* Formal Lounge & separate formal Dining
* Neutral décor, freshly painted, new carpet, new vinyl tile flooring & new light fittings
* Beautiful timber parquetry flooring downstairs & up
* Resort style in ground swimming pool & paved surrounds
* Double garage with internal access
* 902sqm block with established shrubs, fruit trees & low maintenance grounds plus a grass area for the kids
* Easy access to local & city bus stops, a short drive to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, M2 and new rail link
* Zoned Murray Farm Primary School
Will be sold at Auction if not prior so don't delay your inspection, call TODAY!