FINE HOMES & ESTATESFIND MORE
20 Sallaway Place, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
| || |
Property DetailsRECENT SALES
Sale Price: Withheld
Sale Date: 20/03/2015
Sale Type: Sold at Auction
Land Area: 884 m²
SOLD AFTER AUCTION - CONTACT JOSEPH TAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
TESTIMONIAL: When one just won't do.
20 Sallaway Place, West Pennant Hills (Mr & Mrs Gupta)
The performance of Joseph Tan and his team at Century 21 West Pennant Hills have well exceeded my expectations. From start to finish I felt that they put in 100% of effort into helping us present our home, locating potential buyers and negotiating successfully with the buyers. My trust was rewarded with the house selling for a price significantly greater than our initial Auction reserve price.
On the basis of my recent personal experience with the service of Century 21, I would strongly recommend anyone who is considering selling their property to speak to Century 21 West Pennant Hills.
I endorse Joseph Tan (Century21 West Pennant Hills) as your choice to be your Realtor. My wife and I were fortunate to have selected Joseph to sell our West Pennant Hills home. He is knowledgeable of the market and assisted us to correctly price our home.
Thank you Joseph for expediting the sale of our house at West Pennant Hills. Your attention to detail and advice helped us prepare for the sale, and we appreciate all that you did to get the house sold in 6 weeks. We are very pleased with all you did for us.
Mostly, I appreciated working with Joseph because he always showed INTEGRITY and PATIENCE, virtues that I find most commendable in a Realtor.
You'll love the privacy, space & elegance this residence exudes. All rooms are of more than generous proportions & so are the grounds. Situated on the high side of the cul de sac, walking distance to future rail, express bus, M2, parklands & Coonara Shops.
* Master suite with large WIR & spacious ensuite
* King sized bedrooms with BIR
* Study (or 5th bedroom) with BIR
* Huge formal lounge with fire place & separate formal dining
* Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops
* Light filled open plan informal living including meals, family & rumpus
* Huge covered outdoor entertaining & grass yard
* Well maintained, landscaped gardens on 884sqm
* Triple auto garage, huge storage & wine cellar
* Ducted air, back to base alarm, custom made drapes
* Zoned West Pennant Hills Primary
* Close to your choice of Schools
* Short distance to Castle Towers Shopping Centre
Why settle for less, this has more! View now to secure.