555 Pennant Hills Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
| || |
Property DetailsRECENT SALES
Sale Date: 02/02/2015
Land Area: 836.7 m²
What’s Beyond The Fence?
TESTIMONIAL: The Business You Can Trust
555 Pennant Hills Road, West Pennant Hills (Mr & Mrs Wolujewicz)
Our greatest thanks to the Century 21 Joseph Tan Real Estate for selling our Home.
Joseph Tan and his Staff especially Viviane are very professional, friendly and well organized Agents who we put our trust in and we are not disappointed with decision and outcome. We could contact our agent any time after hours with any questions. They never failed us. And the most important: Our house was sold immediately after first "open house".
So for people looking to sell your home: DON'T LOOK ANYMORE FOR Real Estate Agent.
The one is on the Thompson Corner, Century 21 Joseph Tan Real Estate
The business you can trust and you won't be disappointed.
You will be guided from beginning to the end with great results.
**Parking for open home & inspections: use Hannah Street **
Exceptional opportunity for first home buyers or investors to enter the West Pennant Hills market. Move in & see the potential & capitalize on the future.
Single level living with huge under house extra living, storage & workshop areas.
* New Polyurethane Kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking & adjoining landing/pantry
* Large Lounge with Pot Belly, split air & separate Dining both with an abundance of natural light
* Downstairs rumpus or 4th bedroom/living
* Laundry with additional toilet
* Cyprus pine timber flooring throughout
* Private garden Oasis with established shrubs ideal for the kids & pets to play
* 2 Timber decks for entertaining
* Plenty of off street parking on approx. 836sqm block
* Express City & local buses at the door!
* Walk to Thompson's Corner; Schools, Shops, Cafes
* Close access to M1 & M2 motorways
* West Pennant Hills Primary & Carlingford High School catchment zones
* Cheltenham Girls High indicative catchment zone
Don't hesitate, you must inspect.
Parking for open home & inspections: use Hannah Street