22/57-61 Market Street, Randwick NSW 2031
| || |
Property DetailsRECENT SALES
Sale Price: $1,000,000
Sale Date: 07/06/2016
Sale Type: Sold After Auction
Land Area: 88 m²
RARE NORTH FACING APARTMENT WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
Peacefully positioned at the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac in North Randwick, is this rare opportunity to buy. From the comfort of the living areas you can enjoy panoramic views of the city skyline, surrounding district and glorious afternoon sunsets over the Blue Mountains.
This apartment ticks all the boxes and is bathed in natural sunlight from the highly sought after northerly aspect with an almost free standing position (only two small common walls).
- Security block with lift/elevator access to your front door
- Generous proportions throughout (88sqm internally)
- 2 Double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- North facing balcony off the living, perfect for enjoying fireworks from the city
- Open plan kitchen and living with versatile floor plan
- Stylishly renovated kitchen, stone bench tops, breakfast bar
- Good size internal laundry with storage room
- Timber floors, LED downlights, insulated ceiling
- Lock up garage (16sqm)
Only footsteps to Centennial Park, popular cafes, shops and Bunnings hardware store on Frenchmans Road.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter: Council: $326 Water: $186 Strata: $1170