26/160 Mill Point Road, South Perth
| || |
Property DetailsUNDER CONTRACT
Council Rates: $1,359.08
Water Rates: $786.61
Strata Rates: $1,075.00
MUST BE SOLD ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
TOO GOOD TO MISS - Call me to make your offer now!
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY RENTING BUT KEEN TO OWN YOUR HOME, YOU HAVE AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE YOUR ABODE OR A HOLIDAY HOME.
Situated high on the hill, Prime River's edge position and enjoying views of the picturesque city, river and parklands. The short stroll to the South Perth foreshore and Trans Perth Ferry is self-evident as well as an easy walking distance to the Mend and Angelo street shops, cafes and restaurants.
Astute first home buyers, Investors and DIY enthusiasts. you need to see this apartment at South River Views secure small complex of 46 apartments. Don't buy someone else's DIY disasters. Here you have the opportunity to add your own personal touches and enjoy the rewords in this roomy 2 bedroom apartment with lovely aspects and views.
Creativity and a little TLC will completely transform this delightful apartment to a wonderful lifestyle home/investment. Don't pass up this opportunity to own this slice of prime South Perth real estate.
SOME OF THE KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY INCLUDE:
* Superb location
* Approximately 64 sqm plus secured carport.
* Open-plan living with views
* 2 bedrooms with built-in robes and leafy outlook
* Generous bathroom
* Sizable kitchen space for your new kitchen upgrade
* Separate laundry equipped with washing machine and dryer
* Secure swipe access
* Secure parking behind the security gates
* Perfect for first home buyers, investors or couple to enjoy this inner-city living.
Shire Rates: 1,359.08 per year
Water Rates: $786.61 per year
Strata Fees: $1,075 per quarter