16 Citrine Street, Australind
So you can Paint and Landscape can’t you?
All you need to do is paint and landscape the rear yard, if you can do that you will be way in front! Stop paying rent and start with this recently built home being sold under replacement cost, I don't know what your rent is and this is a guide only with 4.5% over 30 years $430 per week you must speak with a banking expert because there are so many variables and I can help you there if required.
If you want to know how to get in front, put in a little hard yakka and it will pay off, just imagine owning your own little piece of paradise, no landlord just peace and quiet. If this is you then you need to know these details.
Sitting on 632m block this home features include:
- Stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning keeping you comfortable no matter what time of year.
- Huge ensuite
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Solar panels to keep those annoying electricity bills down.
- Close to the brand new primary school and shopping centre.
- side access
- Plenty of room for a shed or pool or both
Contact me, Scott to view the home today!