22 Eastland Street, Dianella WA 6059
TRANQUIL PARKLANDS LOCATION, CHARMING FAMILY HOME IN DIANELLA HEIGHTS!
This much loved family home in Dianella Heights is positioned opposite lush parklands on a cul-de-sac street and enjoys a central location and convenience of local amenities.
The home was built by a reputable builder at the time known as CORSER HOMES in 1970 on 789sqm block.
When you enter this home, you will appreciate the functional and practical layout and many lovely features to accommodate your family needs. Comprising charming split-level entrance, high raked ceiling, open fire place, 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms.
You will also love the BRAND NEW HIGH QUALITY KITCHEN with stone benchtops, induction hotplate, dishwasher, complete with spacious informal dining, overlooking the outdoor gardens.
The shaded outdoor entertaining area is surrounded by lawn and garden with a variety of fruiting trees offering a much needed space for kids and pets to play.
You will also appreciate a choice of quality schools and shopping centres nearby, a short walk to public transport, as well as easy access to major arterial roads and highways.
The current owners have really loved living here for many years, but it is time for them to move on and now you too will enjoy making this family home your very own!
DESIRABLE FEATURES FOR YOU TO ENJOY IN THIS DELIGHTFUL HOME INCLUDES:
* Tranquil parklands location in sought-after Dianella Height, moments from several quality schools, Dianella Plaza, transport, Yokine Reserve and Terry Tyzack Pool & Recreation.
* 4 spacious bedrooms (3 with built-in robes)
* Master bedroom with lovely ensuite and walk-in robe
* 2 modern bathrooms
* Spacious formal lounge and dining overlooking the outdoor entertaining area
* Separate informal dining adjoining kitchen area
* High quality modern kitchen with Blanco appliances, high ceilings, overlooking the outdoor rear yard
* Split system air-conditioning
* Alarm system with remote control
* Double lockup carport
* Shaded entertaining area
* Garden shed
* Substantial rear yard complemented by a variety of fruiting trees