3/28 Norton Drive, Dianella WA 6059
| || |
Property DetailsRECENT SALES
Sale Price: Withheld
Sale Date: 15/12/2016
Sale Type: Private Treaty
Council Rates: $1,450.00
Water Rates: $1,074.72
TOP SPOT AND IMMACULATE, MOVE RIGHT IN!
Beautifully maintained home, perfectly positioned in sought-after pocket of Dianella.
Ideal for singles, couples, small families and down-sizers.
The 153sqm floor plan is functional, practical and well proportioned.
Comprising spacious lounge looking out onto lovely, well-established courtyard garden, large dining area, well-designed, easy-to-work- in kitchen, generous bedrooms with built-in robes, master with semi-ensuite and huge walk-in robe, and 2 WCs.
This truly is a warm, lovingly cared for home that can be yours today! If it suits your needs, move fast . because it will too!
Conveniently located in Dianella, on the Yokine border, only metres from public transport, a short stroll to Dianella Plaza and local parks, walking distance to schools, Yokine Reserve and Terry Tyzack Pool & Recreation.
OTHER FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Spacious lounge overlooking lovely garden
* Light, bright kitchen, complete with dishwasher, filtered water system and ample storage
* Gracious dining adjoining kitchen and meals/study nook area
* 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes (one with fitted desk/office unit)
* Master bedroom with semi-ensuite and huge walk-in robe
* 2 WCs
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Garage plus room for additional parking
* Undercover outdoor dining
* No strata fees
* Quality built Brick & Tile construction in 1996
* Land 343sqm
* Living 149sqm including garage and the storeroom