162-166 Boomerang Drive, Kooralbyn QLD 4285
COMMITTED VENDORS - READY TO MOVE
This split-level home situated on 6322 m2 (1.1/2 acres) landscaped Resort styled acreage, is Unique in the Village area of Kooralbyn. Originally designed for the managers of the International Resort in Kooralbyn by a famous architect.
The 240 degree views open up "the best that the Scenic Rim has to offer", Mt, Barney front and centre, The Border Ranges and Lost Valley. The spectacular vista of Kooralbyn Village below showcasing the Equestrian fields, polo grounds, International School and Mt Kooralbyn, all to be taken in whilst relaxing in your beautiful large in ground salt water pool. Ambiance and lifestyle come in abundance with this nature filled property. This property is a must for the discerning buyer.
* Split Level Open Plan Living, 4-Metre-High Ceilings, Spacious.
* Filled with light and spectacular Views.
* 3 Large bedrooms.
* Steel Framed Home
* Flow thru living, Dining, media, lounge, open plan kitchen overlooking the views.
* Air conditioned, fans and wood burner fire.
* Double brick wall features and expansive windows in the living areas allow the outside to be a feature throughout.
* 10 metre Resort themed in ground salt water pool with landscaped surrounds.
* Featured entertaining area, BBQ, Sauna, additional powder room, Shower. Additional storage room, all overlooking the pool
* Double car Garage, bitumen driveway.
* Fully fenced, lower area fenced for goats and sheep.
* Maintained stone pathways through landscaped tropical gardens.
* Plenty of room for Caravan motor home or Guests who would like to camp on the property.
This property must be inspected, to appreciate the value and lifestyle on offer.
Call Roz Quinton to arrange an inspection