Mobile: 8556 6077
Phone: 8556 6077
Natalie has been a part of the Southern area since a young age. This has given her a wealth of local knowledge, and a good grasp of our suburbs, as well as a sound basis in our social and economic climate.
Having been involved in property management for a number of years (5 years with Century 21 SouthCoast) and within the real estate industry for approximately the last 8 years, Natalie brings to the table a strategy for increasing her investors profit margin, whilst reducing their stress level.
If you require a property manager with a strong eye for attention to detail, a firm approach to arrears and an approachable manner then have a chat to Natalie about your investments today.
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Certificate III in Property Services (Agency)
- Terri Scheer Training
- Real Estate Institute of South Australia Member
- Century 21 Property Management Training Courses
Awards within Century 21 SouthCoast:
- Century 21 Gold Hat award - 3rd Qtr 2016 Winner - For excellence in Public & Media Relation
- Century 21 Gold Hat award - 1st Qtr 2012 Winner - For excellence in Public & Media Relation
- Best Property Management: Rent Collection Winner - 1st Qtr 2012 (award no longer awarded)
Specialise in Residential Property Management within Southern Suburb areas of Aldinga Beach through to Seaford, Christies Beach and Morphett Vale.
Areas of knowledge within Residential Property Management include, but are not limited to;
- Current market trends & demands
- What homes are the best investments within a particular area.
- How can your home be rented in the shortest amount of time, achieving the best possible return
- What demographics in the area and who would be your target market
- Pre-purchase rental appraisals
- Knowledge of your area of investment with schools, sporting clubs and social activities.
- Understanding of Residential Tenancies Act, smoke alarm requirements and legal requirements
- Rental payment schedules and arrears follow ups.
Member of Brighton Surf Life Saving Club - having community involvement and contact across the south coast.