Tenant Services

Tenancy Application Form

For those tenants who are interested in leasing a property through CENTURY 21 Property Central Carlingford, please click here to download the Residential Tenancy Application Form. When submitting your application, please include the following:

- Photo Identification (current drivers licence, passport, proof of ID).
- Confirmation of Employment & Remuneration.
- Current Tenancy Ledger. This is provided by your current estate agent.

For those tenants who are renting for the first time and are unable to supply a tenancy ledger, please provide a current bank statement.

NOTE: Without the above information our agency is unable to process your application.

Rental Payments

At Century 21 Property Central Carlingford, we have removed the stress from paying your rent and making it easy! Now YOU have the option to pay rent via telephone, internet, Bpay, automatic direct debit, credit card or even SMS. Click here to register with EASYPAY.

Rental Arrears

Our agency has strict policies with regards to rental payment. Should your rent fall in arrears for any reason please note you will receive an instant Termination Notice immediately. If you have difficulty in paying your rent please contact our office to set up a payment plan if possible.

If you have a repair which is not urgent and would like to arrange a trade’s person, please click here to report the repair or click here to fill out our repair form. Remember to be as descriptive as possible in order to send the right trades person. If you have an emergency repair please contact our office immediately on 9871 7200.

After hours please call:

A1 ELECTRICALS on 0403 399 521 or TONY'S PLUMBING on 0410 538 672.

Tenants Wanting to Vacate

If your lease has expired and you wish to vacate your rental property, under the Residential Tenancy Agreement you are required to give 21 days written notice to our agency of your intention to vacate – we will confirm your outgoing with particular instructions regarding your obligations when handing back the property. You can click here to download our Tenant Vacating form and return via email rentals@c21carlingford.com.au or fax to 9872 4375.