Ema Woods is a motivated, new generation of Agent who believes that in Real Estate, people are just as important as property! After graduating from Griffith University with a Bachelor of Business in Real Estate and Property Development, Ema has a clear framework from which she operates, which involves prioritising the Vendor's needs. Ema always aim to achieve the best possible price for a property. As a Tweed Valley local, Ema has the ability to analyse the local property market, as well as trends further afield, and help you to realise your property’s potential.
* Bachelor of Business (Real Estate and Property Development)
* REIQ Real Estate Licensing Course
* NSW Real Estate Certificate of Registration
* QLD Real Estate Certificate of Registration
* Tweed Valley Banana Festival Executive Committee Member
* Rotaract Club of Murwillumbah Charter President
* 2015 The Land Sydney Royal Showgirl - Second Runner Up.
* 2015 Lions Medical Research Personality Quest State Finalist