Mobile: 0425 328 752
Phone: 07 5450 6100
View our Residential Properties For Sale
View our Properties Open For Inspection
View our Recent Sales
Introduction / Background
Joanne is results driven and extremely passionate about her career as a Real Estate professional working for CENTURY 21 Twin Waters. A resident of Twin Waters herself, Joanne has no difficulty in selling the lifestyle and benefits of living in the area to potential home owners.
Working tirelessly to optimise her seller's sales price, Joanne has set many sales records in Twin Waters for all types of properties. She also prides herself on her ability to handle challenging situations as it isn't always smooth sailing when buying and selling property.
Her many customers have provided her with endless testimonials about their wonderful experiences working with Joanne and she is a true believer of providing excellent customer service and exceeding expectations.
When considering Selling or Buying in Twin Waters and surrounding suburbs contact Joanne Reilly on 0425 328 752.
Qualifications & Awards
2016 - 4th QTR (GOLD AWARD)
2016 - 3rd QTR (SILVER AWARD)
2016 - 2nd QTR (BRONZE AWARD)
2016 - 1st QTR (PLATINUM AWARD)
2015 - 4th QTR (BRONZE AWARD)
2015 - RMA - Most Recommended Agency C21 (TWIN WATERS)
- Great Agent
Never gives up,great to deal with and gives a nice personal touch to all aspects of the sale.
Noel & Jean (Twin Waters Sellers)
- Highly recommend, fantastic agent
I highly recommend Joanne, she was a pleasure to deal with, nothing was too much trouble for her, always available to contact if I had any questions etc, and most of all made the whole sale process an easy one and a quick one.
Sandi & Mick (Twin Waters Sellers)
- Joanne went out of her way driving us around showing us properties
Joanne was the 1 of the few real estate agents to actually take the time to drive us around & show us properties. She has a good knowledge of price of properties in the area & what was for sale. Also great sense of humour & was very easy to talk to.
Garry & Erica (Twin Waters Buyers)
- Report of failure and success of selling my home in Twin Waters
This is a sad story with a happy ending.
I first listed why home with a new online selling agency, called after some coloured object. Why? The attraction was the low fixed commission with national promotion on the web.
Result, nil, nothing, no result at all. Not even one silly offer. Total waste of time and money.
Next listed with a local agent, resident of Twin Waters. Great talker, full of confidence, “have it sold quickly” “obtain the asking price” with a heavily discounted commission. That agent did try, with several open homes, but again not one offer. Zero result.
Third time lucky. Listed with Joanne Reilly of Century 21 Twin Waters.
With a totally different approach. Open homes every Saturday, many inspections, quite quickly a contract, which was withdrawn. However soon followed with another contract close to the asking price. This was successful and the house was sold with a long settlement of our choosing. Completely professional handling of all aspects of selling with a good conclusion.
I could not recommend a better more competent professional person to sell a home than Joanne Reilly. Total satisfaction.
Well done Joanne, congratulations.
David & Beth (Twin Waters Sellers)
- Best Agent In Twin Waters
To anyone wishing to sell their home in Twin Waters please look no further than Joanne. She has a lovely personality, great communication and negotiating skills (in both her initial approach to the home owner and then during the sales process). All prospective purchasers spoke highly of her ability to answer their questions about our house and the Twin Waters area in particular. We recommend her highly.
Denise & Tony (Twin Waters Sellers)
- We were very pleased with the service we received from Joanne. She was always professional and friendly, easy to communicate with and extremely reliable. We will definetly use Joanne in the future and will recommend her service to anyone thinking of selling their property in the area. Thank you Joanne for all you did to make the sale of our home quick, easy and hassle free.
Tina & Alan (Twin Waters Seller)
- Joanne was fully committed to ensuring a fast smooth sale of my property, since I gave her a short time period in which I needed a sale. She not only exceeded this time but managed to achieve a sale price which 6 months ago I thought would never be attainable! I would highly recommend Joanne to any one considering selling in the Twin Waters area, her knowledge & commitment to the local market is second to none. Thank you Joanne for making my house sale such a pleasant experience.
James (Twin Waters Seller)
- Having dealt with numerous real estate agents in our search for a new home it was refreshing to deal with someone as straightforward as Joanne. Her professional manner combined with a warm, down to earth communication style made the purchasing process stress free and enjoyable. Something we would not have previously imagined possible! We would happily and highly recommend Joanne as an agent, thank you again.
Guy & Maree (Twin Waters Buyer)
- Joanne contributed to a relatively stress free first home purchase. She was friendly, informative and approachable. I would be happy to buy or sell a property with her in the future.
Ingrid (Mount Coolum Buyer)
- Joanne gave us a very accurate evaluation re sale of our property. She listed it on Friday and had a contract on Monday it does not get any better than that.
Aidan & Sheila (Twin Waters Seller)
- We only gave Joanne Reilly 24 hours notice (and it was Sunday, her day off!) that we were flying to Twin Waters early the following morning and asked if she could show us some properties as we could only spend a day there. She had it all organised by the time she happily (and voluntarily) picked us up at the airport. We spent the most wonderful day looking at several properties and by the end of the day we put in an offer on a property which was accepted. She also took us to show us the local beaches and went walking along the river with us. We found Joanne to be very professional and a lovely lady to talk to. She always answered our phone calls straight away and nothing was too much effort for her which made buying a property a lot less stressful. She even happily (and once again voluntarily) took us to the airport for our return trip early the following morning even though she had children to organise for school! Joanne is a great asset to her employer and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to future buyers.
Geoff & Janelle (Twin Waters Buyer)
- Joanne took over the marketing and sale of our Twin Waters apartment after it had been on the market with another agent for a considerable period of time. We had a contract for the property within 3 weeks at an acceptable price, and the sale went through without any significant issues. Joanne was supportive and interactive throughout the sale process, and acted in a courteous and professional manner at all times. We are happy to recommend her as an agent for the sale of properties in the Twin Waters area, where she lives.
Ian & Joy (Twin Waters Seller)
- As the purchasers we found Joanne to be committed, dependable, a good communicator and very pleasant to deal with. Calls and queries were always responded to in a prompt and timely manner. We perceived that Joanne was highly committed to the sale and at the same time Joanne managed to set an appropriate level of sale technique. As we were new to the area it is difficult to accurately rate Joanne's market knowledge and credibility. However her demonstrated commitment to her role would suggest that these would both be very good. Joanne was great with prompt communication and accurate information. We saw that Joanne worked hard and diligently for her clients, the sellers, but also showed sensitivity to us, as buyers, during what is a potentially stressful time. We are very happy with our new home purchased through Joanne."
Lizzie (Mudjimba Buyer)
- Joanne presented herself as super efficient and very knowledgeable in all aspects of the market in the Twin Waters & surrounding areas.
Her enthusiasm for the area is a credit to her, and Century 21 Twin Waters.
She was always available to answer questions, sort problems any time, even though our house sold in 4 days.
We have no hesitation in recommending Joanne Reilly as a top sales person.
Cindy & Bill (Twin Waters Seller)
- Our friends starting looking at property on the Sunshine Coast from early August 2015. They were keen to find an area anywhere from Noosaville to Caloundra for their future retirement plans and we suggested Twin Waters. They had not considered Twin Waters as they didn't know what it had to offer. Mark and I knew the area very well as we already have friends living there and showed them through the area and the surrounding beaches, the close proximity to the Airport and Maroochydore precinct. They started looking through online mediums and we all checked the open for inspection availability and started coordinating our Saturdays for property in Twin Waters with many different Agents. Our love of the area was once again ignited and we found a property that had not been listed for open house so we called the agent to see if that could be arranged. She called back within ten minutes and was at the house to meet us at the allocated time. Joanne Reilly of CENTURY 21 Sybranda Realty Twin Waters was the agent who meet us at the door with a warm and welcoming smile. We viewed the house twice more and Joanne was a delight to deal with. We started negotiating with the owners via Joanne who remained always professional and punctual and kept us up to date with what was happening with the house at all times and we now own a house in Twin Waters.
Meredith (Twin Waters Buyer)